Exporting Dutch SMEs
Entrepreneurs doing business in emerging markets and developing countries, often have a great contribution to economic and social improvements in these countries. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs encourages this.
It can be difficult to get the funding for these projects. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs encourages your good initiatives. Therefore, the Dutch Good Growth Fund (DGGF) supports Dutch SMEs doing business with developing countries and emerging markets with customized services.
Do you meet the DGGF criteria? Use this interactive tool to find out whether your business is eligible for DGGF Exporting Dutch SMEs in just 5 minutes. Or fill in the online Quickscan - Exporting Dutch SMEs.
You can insure transactions worth up to €15 million with the DGGF to cover the cost of manufacture and payment risks when exporting capital goods. You can take out this insurance at Atradius Dutch State Business.
You may also be eligible for up to €5 million in suppliers' credit to customers in one the DGGF-countries. This is a possibility if your bank does not provide financial support for an export transaction.
Overview current investments
Find an overview of current transactions at transactions Exporting Dutch SMEs.
- Conditions - Exporting Dutch SMEs
- Factsheet - Exporting Dutch SMEs
- ICSR Policy - Exporting Dutch SMEs
Not suitable for DGGF yet?
Not all projects are suitable for financial assistance from the DGGF. Another scheme might be more appropriate for your project:
- In September 2016 the fund Dutch Trade and Investment Fund (DTIF) was established. DTIF offers loans, guarantees and export financing to Dutch SMEs that want to do business with countries that are not on the DGGF list. For more information about DTIF please follow this link.
- If you first wish to learn more about a local market or a project’s feasibility, you might be eligible for the DHI (in Dutch) (demonstration projects, feasibility studies and knowledge acquisition).
- Are you looking for a business partner in a developing country? The MMF matchmaking facility brings businesses in developing countries in touch, at their request, with businesses in the Netherlands in order to strengthen business ties and potential alliances.